Monday, January 17, 2011

Meet me. YOU MUST!

:-D 
Originally, I started this blog to keep track of my exercise goals. Yeah ... I made it with high hopes, telling myself "I will post weekly and celebrate my successes and failures! This blog WILL keep me honest; as I will be horridly ashamed to admit I ate those 7 doughnuts in one sitting and didn't even think of burning it off with anything other than the walking from the couch to the kitchen to snatch even another doughnut or something else created in sugar heaven." Soon enough, I realized my good intentions were in vain. 

Also, I wanted to blog about Stupid stuff unrelated to Stupid working out and the burning of Stupid Horrendous Calories (SHC as will be known from here on out). 

DANGER, DANGER WILL ROBINSON! 
You are entering my brain (more or less).
The J-man (otherwise known as my husband) says I need to spit out a warning of the precarious predicament that could, and most likely will, ensue. So, consider yourself warned, hombre. 


1 comment:

  1. Well, it's the thought that counts? ...right?

    Besides, you're hilarious. What more could the world want, really?!

    ReplyDelete